Sign in to follow this  
tinhead59

Lost VC in 737ng

Hi. I have somehow lost the VC view in my PMDG 737ng. I am sure I caused it but I have no idea how. Also I have done this before and fixed it myself but it was so long ago I have forgotten how. Hope someone can help........................John

The PMDG 737ng has a VC and Non-VC model. Are you loading the Non-VC model?If not then have you upgraded to the 737-800/900. There was an update file in the older models that was required to be run. This maybe is affecting your VC.

Hi. I have somehow lost the VC view in my PMDG 737ng. I am sure I caused it but I have no idea how. Also I have done this before and fixed it myself but it was so long ago I have forgotten how. Hope someone can help........................John
Thank you for trying to help mate. No I have just the 737ng and it's the VC that's there but not showing up when I push the button. I am doing a re install of the 737ng as I write. Thanks again......John

It really does sound like you're selectnig the no VC model. Make sure, under aircraft type..you select not only PMDG 737, but make sure it says VC in it. If you select non-VC model, I'm pretty sure it takes you to the VC view, but there is nothing infront of you.

Thank you for trying to help mate. No I have just the 737ng and it's the VC that's there but not showing up when I push the button. I am doing a re install of the 737ng as I write. Thanks again......John
Hello Red The reinstall of my pmdg 737 corrected the problem whatever it was. So no knowledgs gained but I can now fly from VC. Thank you all........John

Hello Red The reinstall of my pmdg 737 corrected the problem whatever it was. So no knowledgs gained but I can now fly from VC. Thank you all........John
Yeah we didn't learn much about what was the cause. Though I am glad to hear that it's back and working as it should. :(