Sign in to follow this  
B42L8

Beech Kingaire

Just a question, is there anywhere to find a freeware model of this classic, similar to the fantastic FS9 version by AFG?? This is ;my all time favorite for FS9, but now that I am into W7 and FSX, This one is lost for now........Thanks very much!!! B42L8

It appears that this group of developers are putting together a panel to go with their B200. http://isdt-israel.com/projects/projects.htm
FYI..........I tried this panel, but not very detailed, in my opinion, but back on the AFG site, there is a FSX version that is almost as good as the FS9 version, which means it is GREAT, love this plane for a freeware!!.......I read somewhere there is a European program for bot the Kingair and the B-58, but for FS9 as well...........sure wish these guys would do a detailled version for the FSX (W7).......B42L8

As far as I know, the AFG King Air IS compatible with FSX.Air Glaciers Virtual is using it for their fleet installer and it works fine with FSX and FS9.

You're going to have to settle for the ones by AFG or Brandon Seltz (Microsoft, ACES, default King Air 350) until someone comes up with an excellent King Air. Dave

How about this:http://www.fspilotshop.com/product_info.php?products_id=2636looks like it uses the default FSX Model, but upgraded avionics and VC