Sign in to follow this  

FS Crasshes when loading Aircraft

Hi I recently upgraded my traffic to version 3. And since doing so fs 2002 will load up fine, and I am able to select my planes in the drop down box but as soon as I click OK, FS crashes back to desktop. This does not matter what plane whether addon or default the same happens. The only way I can get to fly is sticking with the default flight. I have tried swapping planes both inflight and in multiplayer mode, but the same happens. I have removed the update and to no avail. I have also deleted my fs2002.cfg and swapped my traffic.bgl with a working one, as well as removing all addon planes and module from the fs directory

Guest Captain Barfbag

When you say "my traffic" do you mean "My Traffic?" If that really was the last thing you did before encountering the problem, then you should contact the vendor directly.If you start a flight, can you select another default aircraft? Try a different Cessna, or maybe the floatplane. (Try it anyway. It's fun.) If all your problems are with jets, that might tell us something.Try downloading a new aircraft, like maybe a Mike Stone Caribou, that you don't already have. Does that work OK?Are there "holes" in your Select Aircraft GUI? Or are all the planes you expect to see there? This might help indicate where the failure is.

Yep 'My Traffic', i can see the aircraft perfect turning around, no problems, it will also crash on default and new aircraft?Joseph CookBAV Captain @ Birminghamwww.egbbhx.cjb.net