Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

por930

747400x FMC

I can't seem to recall how to access the FMC flight plan STEP prompt to sequentially travel through all the loaded waypoints. I can't get the the STEP prompt at line 6R on the ACT RTE 1 LEGS page which moves the <CTR> prompt to the next waypoint along the flight plan, and updating the navigation display appropriately as well. The plan is complete and active and looks ok etc.Regards

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Put the ND in PLN mode, you should then be able to step through the LEGS.

I can't seem to recall how to access the FMC flight plan STEP prompt to sequentially travel through all the loaded waypoints. I can't get the the STEP prompt at line 6R on the ACT RTE 1 LEGS page which moves the <CTR> prompt to the next waypoint along the flight plan, and updating the navigation display appropriately as well. The plan is complete and active and looks ok etc.Regards
Remember to ACTIVATE the route as well.

Thanks Dan, My brain said put ND in plan mode, but my eyes saw the plan on the ND, so I assumed it was in plan mode. I did not check adequately.Yes Jose, I had activated the plan, several times when making constant changes and always ensure I have the magenta solid line.