Sign in to follow this  
Guest alpha37

Radar contact and afcads

Guest alpha37

Hey guys am getting an error with Radar contact.I do get an error"Some errors occurred during analyzing the the Flight Simulator 2004 Scenery. A log file ('AFDcache2004-Log.txt' has been written"So my airports afcad for example Fly Tampa Boston seems incorrect when taxiing.any help would be great.I checked the afcad file and it's the error is all about my Mega scenery California not found. but still my fly Tampa KBOS afcad does not seem right.I have windows 7 64bitAlpha37

Hey guys am getting an error with Radar contact.I do get an error"Some errors occurred during analyzing the the Flight Simulator 2004 Scenery. A log file ('AFDcache2004-Log.txt' has been written"So my airports afcad for example Fly Tampa Boston seems incorrect when taxiing.any help would be great.I checked the afcad file and it's the error is all about my Mega scenery California not found. but still my fly Tampa KBOS afcad does not seem right.I have windows 7 64bitAlpha37
i'm assuming that the error occurred while updating the rc scenery database. are you using makerwys 4.41? maybe pete will be interested in the log file.jd

Guest alpha37
i'm assuming that the error occurred while updating the rc scenery database. are you using makerwys 4.41? maybe pete will be interested in the log file.jd

maybe pete will be interested in the log file.
Not really. I don't have any message "Some errors occurred during analyzing the the Flight Simulator 2004 Scenery. A log file ('AFDcache2004-Log.txt' has been written"Does RC have such a message? Seems unlikely. It sounds like this user is running some other AFD checking program.RegardsPete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

Guest alpha37

IN FSFK is not ligned up, the taxi ways and everything else is out of sync.Started after upgrade to windows 7Alpha37

Guest alpha37
IN FSFK is not ligned up, the taxi ways and everything else is out of sync.Started after upgrade to windows 7Alpha37
Hey guys I did realize that since I upgraded to windows 7 this started happening, just run FS Commander and have the same problem so it is not the software.Thanks guys I do still get the error from the log I sent..Alpha41

Not really. I don't have any message "Some errors occurred during analyzing the the Flight Simulator 2004 Scenery. A log file ('AFDcache2004-Log.txt' has been written"Does RC have such a message? Seems unlikely. It sounds like this user is running some other AFD checking program.RegardsPete
i wouldn't have suggested you look at it, if it was one of my errors. i'd never seen it before, so i figured it must be makerwys.exe, since that was the only thing that has changed.jd

i wouldn't have suggested you look at it, if it was one of my errors. i'd never seen it before, so i figured it must be makerwys.exe, since that was the only thing that has changed.
So, it's from some program neither of us knows, so I'm afraid the user will need to determine what program it is he is actually running, and refer to the appropriate support for it. The only program I've ever used which analyses scenery and uses the term "cache" for its array of databases is Flight Keeper.RegardsPete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

So, it's from some program neither of us knows, so I'm afraid the user will need to determine what program it is he is actually running, and refer to the appropriate support for it. The only program I've ever used which analyses scenery and uses the term "cache" for its array of databases is Flight Keeper.RegardsPete
Hi Pete,It looks like it is FS Flight Keeper. One of the valid files it produces is AFDCache2004G.dat which is for FS2004.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest alpha37

Hey Guys everything seems fine now. I had for some apparent reason more than one scenery file in FS9.Thanks for the feedback and all the help.Alpha37