Sign in to follow this  
conchulio

strange problem after repair

Hello everyone,after reinstalling my PMDG 747 all the displays from the MD-11 are either black ( all MCDUs ) or have a big green diagonal cross ( PFD, ND and the display in the middle ).i tried a repair for the MD-11 but problem is still present.in the past i had an issue with my AntiVirus software deleting the cargo-managers of both aircrafts but with a repair i solved that problem, except for the 747 which i had to reinstall.Now, however, my MD-11 has this strange issue. it can't be the systems as i load the aircraft in full start-up.i would be very thankful for any adviceDominik Tedja

Unusual, but try uninstalling the MD11 (remove liveries first). Reboot. Do a fresh install and check before adding the liveries. I had an interaction between the two aircraft once but couldn't reproduce it. It's strange.

Dan Downs KCRP

ok will do and report if it has worked or not.just for the comprehension: The diagonal crosses were green. all other systems were working. Hopefully, by uninstalling the MD-11 my 744 will stay ok :(

ok, i reinstalled the aircraft from scratch and it seems to work! i will do some test flights with both aircrafts but it looks like the problem is solved. Dominik Tedjaedit: ok, problem not solved. Now, after reinstall i here absolutely no sounds from the aircraft. Whether the packs nor the passenger signs, nothing. In addition, when i do the fire tests ( no sounds either ), the engine display tells me i have fire in all three engines and APU although they are all shutdown?!i presume i need support again :( :(