Sign in to follow this  
Guest STINGER1968

New Scenery

Guest belga1

Hello,

It's a huge file though (almost 50MB).
It's more sm15.gifFile name: URMM-2009.rar File size: 116.87 MBDownloading now ... 2870d97f.gifThank you STINGER1968 for the head up thumbs.gif Regards.bye.gifGus.

It's more - File name: URMM-2009.rar File size: 116.87 MB
Oh, man! Mine is really 47.9 MB.Looks like there's a newer version then.Thanks for pointing that out. Off I go to get it now!

Hmmm did not notice that the RU site had an external link (I swear I got my 49.6MB version from there).....Off to market! :(

I think there is a 'lite' and 'full' version. Hence the differant file sizes. I spent half the night trying to download the full version. I get as far as depositfiles and just cannot download from there. I now have a user name and password but can't find a way of downloading the file. Can anyone help me ?? Thank you.

Guest lgvpilot1
I think there is a 'lite' and 'full' version. Hence the differant file sizes. I spent half the night trying to download the full version. I get as far as depositfiles and just cannot download from there. I now have a user name and password but can't find a way of downloading the file. Can anyone help me ?? Thank you.
I just downloaded it , no problem . The link takes you to the depositfiles site , I clicked on free user and waited 60 seconds for the download to start .Of course once the download starts the usual Party Poker sites pop up , but as I say the download was painless .I have not tried it yet , just installed in a "dummy" FS9 folder to see what is installed as the whole installation is in Russian , but so far I cant see there being any issues Mark

Thanks Mark Just a question of being patient. I got there in the end. The installer is completely in Russian, which is where the fun and games begin. I realised that the files were placed automatically in C-Program files-Microsoft games-FS9, where on my set up FS9 sits loud and proud in disk drive E. So I had to port everything over. This is really nice scenery. I am no expert in taking screen shots but here are a couple (uneditied) to give everyone a flavour.

Hello,It's more sm15.gifFile name: URMM-2009.rar File size: 116.87 MBDownloading now ... 2870d97f.gifThank you STINGER1968 for the head up thumbs.gif Regards.bye.gifGus.
Where is this airport in Russia. No one is saying the full name for me to look it upCarl Perry 7 Year pilot