Sign in to follow this  
Max Kraus

Remove "Level D 767" from forum title ?

Daryl,It's quite clear this forum attracts people who have ripped off downloads and try to get support through the back door instead of the registered forum. The topics quite often degenerate into slanging matches where you explain to them how internet commerce works, but they're too thick to understand....Anyway - Is there anything stopping you removing the Level D title reference here? It has been a few years now. I feel it is a magnet for the stupid.Unless I'm missing something...Max.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Daryl,It's quite clear this forum attracts people who have ripped off downloads and try to get support through the back door instead of the registered forum. The topics quite often degenerate into slanging matches where you explain to them how internet commerce works, but they're too thick to understand....Anyway - Is there anything stopping you removing the Level D title reference here? It has been a few years now. I feel it is a magnet for the stupid.Unless I'm missing something...Max.
Hi Max - I think you are missing something... most people will not offer help, or Daryl will route them over to the forum and I have personally asked why they have not registered at the official forum and in one case a poster came up with a convoluted story about why the registration did not go through. You can see right through their lies and I have a good chuckle when that happens... as soon as they appear they disappear with their tails between their legs. I think it is a good way to "out" them.Just my 2 cents.

\Robert Hamlich/

Fair enough, just seems like more work for Daryl that's all. I too get some entertainment reading here.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Thanks for the concern about my workload, Max. I hear what you are saying.This forum is here to remind 767 flyers who may own the PIC 767, that a new company named Level-D Simulations was formed and has created a new version of the 767... and the support forum for the PIC 767 is still here, but a new support forum was created for that new company named Level-D Simulations....In fact, many users who post here looking for help with the LDS 767 do come to the official support foprum and regsiter. There will always be some who do not support superior add-on products by shelling out some cash. That's okay... no support for those who do not purchase the product!

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif

Thanks Daryl. Please remove this topic. It was posted during a moment of frustration !

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

I don't have the power to remove. Only Wade does ;)No worries, your post is fine, I've seen posts that would curl your toes dripping with frustration.

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif

I was going to suggest that you maybe remove the "6". :( :(

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png