Sign in to follow this  
Barthandelus

747 Puch Back

Hi Everyone! Can someone please help me work out what to enter into the Pushback section of the Coms panel?Iv found this_site but it gives very varied results!Any help on this will be very much appreciated.

Hi Everyone! Can someone please help me work out what to enter into the Pushback section of the Coms panel?Iv found this_site but it gives very varied results!Any help on this will be very much appreciated.
Hi Adrian, The box on the left is for distance to be pushed back. For most parking areas I leave this at the default value, however some times there are tighter spaces at which I'll set it down to 10, and some time I set it to 0. The value on the right is for which side you want your nose to be pushed from your perspective sitting in the seat. So when you know the direction you want to face (after progressive scans pretty little arrows) just enter the value for it. Rxx pushes the nose (From your perspective) to the right, Lxx pushes to the left. The xx value is for angle at which you want the plane moved. Normally I enter 90, for 90 degrees. Another way to look at it is, from outside the airplane, and facing the front, Rxx would be moving the Tail to the right and so on. Hope this helps. Lastly, I often enter this value while my passengers load (FSPassengersX), and go back to it later. It will retain the values but the screens will eventually go blank. Just right click the middle button between the screens to bring your info back and left click to call ground for PB.PS. Love the pic! Iron Maiden rules :)

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Sorry to open up an old post but i cant get the push back gauge to work , i have the FS9 version on XP .. when i open the com panel there is nothing in the push back windows , now im starting the flight with engines running so i guess thats why but even when i shut them down nothing shows up on the gauge . Thanks Rich

ugcx_banner.png

Sorry to open up an old post but i cant get the push back gauge to work , i have the FS9 version on XP .. when i open the com panel there is nothing in the push back windows , now im starting the flight with engines running so i guess thats why but even when i shut them down nothing shows up on the gauge . Thanks Rich
Try a right-click over the small round button between the two screens!

Try a right-click over the small round button between the two screens!
Thanks thats helped . Rich

ugcx_banner.png