Sign in to follow this  
Guest sfox72

Product Reactivations

Guest sfox72

Hi,I do not like discussions like this in the public, but if the support doesen't answer... In the last days I have tested serveral OS with the FS and now I have reached the activation limit of my 747 (and maybe also my 747F and MD11). The 747 is locked and could not be reactived. I have mailed the support and the only answer was a template-bla with:"In order to research and provide you with a new download of this product,PMDG now require that customers purchase a $4.95 per year Extended DownloadService for each product redownloaded."Further emails are not not answered. I have bought all PMDG-Products from the beginning, not pirated, not shared. So PMDG, please give me answer to get my purchased Software back in the air. :-(Stefan

Guest sfox72

Hi Ryan,the account is stefan_fox(AT)web.de. To be fair I have not not submitted the order numbers in my email as Chris has recommended. 747 is now working, the 747F and MD11 not.Stefan