Sign in to follow this  

Quick questions about graphic cards, please check!!!

I know this isnt't really a forum for this type of question but I didn't really find a better place so here it is. I'm looking in to buying a new computer so it can handle the FS2004 and other games. Right now I have a Compaq Deskop with an Intel Extreme Graphics Card. I was wondering if you could tell me whats the difference in performance between that one and a 32MB DDR ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9000, and also a 64MB DDR NVIDIA GeForce 4 4200. Is there any difference between the Intel Card and the 32MB one and if there is, how big is the difference? and what is the difference in performance between the 32MB ATI MOBILITY RADEON and the 64MB DDR NVIDIA GeForce 4 4200. And also if you could tell me how big is the difference between the 32MB or 64MB Cards with the 128MB ATI Mobility RADEON 9000, which is best?Since I want to buy a laptop, I was looking at the Alien Ware Area-51 and the Dell laptops, specially the 8500 and the 5150. Which of both do you recommed me? Is the Alien Ware really worth all that money? Do its features (Cooling System and others) really help the performance of the computer? Which of the 3 would be best to use the FS2004? I prefer the Alien Ware but its kind of expensive, but I like its cooling system and its performance and features. If any current Alien Ware laptop users could tell me the performance of the computer I would really appreciate it. Also what things do you recommend me to put on the laptop (Graphic card, hard drive, RAM, etc.) to put in the laptop so it works best with the FS2004?.I'm really Sorry for the amount of questions but I really want to spend my money well. I would really appreaciate if you answer, any info would be thanked.Thanks