Sign in to follow this  
Guest hofgaert

cant download :(

Guest jbinner

just tried it from here and it works fine for me. Please check the FAQ's and check your settings.

Guest StRanNgeR

i've just been able to download the engine sounds, but i still cant download the livery

Identical problem here with FF3 &IE7 - and has been for some time - I've given up trying ATMI've checked and rechecked FAqs against my settings :(jaje

Guest AirMedic

I am getting the EXACT same screen trying to DL the WOAI packages......Bummer...

Guest StRanNgeR

im trying to download Devyn Silverstein's PW-4060 engine sounds for level-d which is here http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=77058 , but it doesnt work, i have downloaded in the past, my i reinstalled my level-d and sounds arent there no more, so can anyone reupload it please?

Gents,When you click "Download" is it taking you to the page that says "please wait" or is it going to that directory unavailable page instantly?

Guest hendrikH

One user informed me that he managed to overcome this problem by refreshing the page itself. I myself personally does not experiencing this problem.

Guest hofgaert

Hi,I'm also having the same problems stated here. For some time now I'm not able to download files from the library. Firefox gives me the above mentioned directory listing, IE7 tells me I'm not connected to the internet, Google Chrome says there's something wrong. I tried putting all the avsim sites in the trusted site list in IE7 without any success. I deactivated my firewall and my antivirus software (ESET Security Suite), no success either...I also tried it on my other (Linux) computer. After several tries I actually got Firefox to start the file downloading but then tells me that the file couldn't be saved because the source file couldn't be read.I'm really lost here... Different browsers, different systems... Ok, cables are the same, but that really shouldn't be the issue.Thanks!Stefan Hofg

Guest Gary Buska

What file are you trying to down load