Sign in to follow this  
Vulcan

Where to get FS2004 in the UK?

The earlist place i can find it is Amazon.co.uk, where it will be released on 8th August. does anyone know of any other websites or shops which will be getting it earlier.Thanx.regards,bob

Guest Tom EverittAFG

Just Flight are selling it for

Guest Matt Johnson

MS UK claim a European release date (including UK) of August 1st. I would expect your local store to have it in stock promptly.--M

www.dabs.com have it for pre-order, slightly dearer than Amazon but not sure of delivery date.Must admit I'm not too bothered about advertised shipping date, I guess a number of on-line etailers will cover themselves with longer dates but still ship when they have stocks.Does anyone know if FS2k4 still has the MS 'cashback' offer same as FS98, 2k & 2k2?

Hi Vulcan,I've just ordered FS2004 from www.playserver4.com/play247.aspPrice is

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Ray,You beat me :D , I already pre-ordered with Amazon...ah well:-( I will bookmark that site though.Rgds

Hi Dave,I suppose the bottom line is -who gets it first. If you do it might help soften the blow ;-)Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

>Hi Dave,>>I suppose the bottom line is -who gets it first. If you do it>might help soften the blow ;-)>>Cheers,Not too bothered about who gets it frist Ray :-), I have enough going on right now upgrading both PCs to WinXP in the hope I can fly with Vatsim again.Plus FS2k4 won't work with Vatsim at the moment and I did get Win2k & 2k2 at the right price :-)