Sign in to follow this  
willemkelder

Tip after missing COP sound

Hallo,After installing the last patch for the Avenger the COP sound was missing during carrier landings.After a long search and reinstalling everything i found something wrong in the panel cfg,s in the fsfsconv map.I found the name off this gauge is wrong !gauge36=COP_Sound!dsd_xml_sound3, 0,0,20,20,./gauges/rcb-miljet/COP_Sound.INIt has to be!gauge36=COP_Sound!dsd_xml_sound3, 0,0,20,20,./gauges/rcb-miljet/COP_Sound.INIAfter the change all sounds where back, so if you have some problems with the COP v2.0 installation check the panel cfg file,sHope this Tip helps.rgds Willem

Hallo,After installing the last patch for the Avenger the COP sound was missing during carrier landings.After a long search and reinstalling everything i found something wrong in the panel cfg,s in the fsfsconv map.I found the name off this gauge is wrong !gauge36=COP_Sound!dsd_xml_sound3, 0,0,20,20,./gauges/rcb-miljet/COP_Sound.INIt has to be!gauge36=COP_Sound!dsd_xml_sound3, 0,0,20,20,./gauges/rcb-miljet/COP_Sound.INIAfter the change all sounds where back, so if you have some problems with the COP v2.0 installation check the panel cfg file,sHope this Tip helps.rgds Willem
Good eye - and ear, Willem! I have repaired the entries and re-uploaded the zip. Same file name, but with today's date - 112409. If you are repairing your own, rather than re-downloading and re-installing the fix, remember there are two different panels, the TBM and the TBF in the Aircraft\fsfsconv folder that need that little i added to the end of the line. It's gauge 36 of Window00 in the TBF panel.cfg, as Willem points out, but it is gauge 43 in the TBM.Sorry for the screw-up.

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org