Sign in to follow this  
yellow5

Getting FS2004 in NYC?

Hi all,I'll be travelling to New York on the 26th July, and leaving on the 29th at night, so I thought I would buy it on the day it comes out on the US, better than having to wait until August in Europe.My question is:Where to you think I can get FS2004 on the 29th in Manhattan? Is there any store known to have it on the 29th?Thanks,http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/3100.jpg___________________________________________________ Lu

Here's a thought - not sure if it will work though. Preorder through amazon.com and ask for in-store pickup. They must have a retail shop in NYC. You could also use a link for preorder to help some online site that you visit frequently :).sg

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Try Electronics Boutique.. it is a chain that typically has good stock on first day of release. Their website (www.ebgames.com) currently quotes a July 28 ship date.

Bert

Guest jordan

JandR, downtown. Just 1 block south of City Hall/Brooklyn Bridge subway stop on the 4/5/6 trains. They are usually stocked on the first day of things. Good Luck!

Guest BrianC

Whichever store you choose, be it EB or J&R, I'd call them to see if you can reserve a copy. EB will do it in person for $5, but I don't know about over the phone. Their web preorders are for shipping.

If you order from amazon, won't they send it to you as soon as they get a stock. Meaning is it possible to order it online and have delivered on the day or day after it is released?

That may be, but the original poster is returning to the UK on the evening of the 29th.Tony

Guest Richard_H

Other likely candidates are:Best Buy

Guest ChkSix

Tell me what area you'll be in when you come to NYC, and I'll tell you where the closest EB/ Gamestop is.:-)Intel P4 2.8ghz OC 3.25ghz1gb Corsair Pc3500 RamGigabyte Ga-8INXP Dual WD SE 120GBAti Radeon 9700 Pro SB Audigy 2 Platinum ExVantec 520 Stealth PSUPioneer 16x DVD TraylessLite On 52x CDRLian Li PC-75 Aluminum BLK Full TwrSony CPD-G520P 21" monitorKlipsch ProMedia 4.1Windows Xp Professionalhttp://community.webshots.com/user/chksix2002