Sign in to follow this  
mozart

Wilco A380 - where's the load configurator?

I installed the Wilco A380 for FS9 from the CD-ROM. However, I cannot find the configurator for loads, keys, etc. It is not in the shortcut menu (where I have it for the other Wilco Airbusses).Where can I find that? The program must sit somewhere, if I found it I could set up a shortcut.Or didn't it install automatically? Can I manually install it from the installation CD-ROM?Thanks

Guest philby

Are you using vista if so,Click Start>programs>wilco publishingshould be in the list there,hope this helpsPhil :( :(

Are you using vista if so,Click Start>programs>wilco publishingshould be in the list there,hope this helpsPhil :( :(
Hi,not using Vista.I did look in Start>programs>wilco publishing, because that is where Wilco has also put the configurator for the Airbus Vol. 1 and Airbus Vol. 2 series. But nothing there for the A380.ThanksChris

Guest philby
Hi,not using Vista.I did look in Start>programs>wilco publishing, because that is where Wilco has also put the configurator for the Airbus Vol. 1 and Airbus Vol. 2 series. But nothing there for the A380.ThanksChris
So the A380 is'nt in the wilco list try uninstall-re-installif no luck contact wilco.don't know what else to suggest.

So the A380 is'nt in the wilco list try uninstall-re-installif no luck contact wilco.don't know what else to suggest.
Did anyone find a solution to this? I have exactly the same problem with my FS9 / Windows XP combination.I e-mailed Wilco, and their reply was as follows:"Sir,May I ask you to refer to the manual which states how to get it ?"Sarcastic and unhelpful, I thought!