Sign in to follow this  
byork

Wilco feelThere 737 PIC Edition Released!

737 Drivers:I just released the FS2Crew: Wilco feelThere 737 PIC Voice commander Edition to the public!This new product works with both the FS9 and FSX version of the 737 PIC, which is published by Wilco (and Just Flight, too, I believe).This is our first "Voice Commander" product that works with a high-end 3rd party complex aircraft (namely, the kind of aircraft people want FS2Crew for!)The 737 PIC is a great 737... it's probably the best 737 available for FSX right now... and FS2Crew goes very well with it.Notes:The 737 PIC version is similar to the Default 737 Voice Commander version from an operational view point, however, it was heavily tweaked and adjusted to get to to work smoothly with the 737 PIC.A big thing the 737 PIC version of FS2Crew can do is we can get the simulated First Officer to flip every switch on the aircraft as per her flows using simulated mouse clicks.That's pretty big. It's make FS2Crew unique as our virtual FO can fully interact with the aircraft in a way no other co-pilot program can.For example, when you call "Start Engine 1", the virtual FO can actually move the start switches to the appropriate position...It really ups the realism bar.Equally good, you can control the autopilot using voice commands (except for vertical speed, which we can't control).As promised, if you own the FS2Crew Default 737 Version version you are entitled to the 737 PIC version for FREE!Just email me via the FS2Crew Contact Page and include your full name, order #, and point of purchase so I can look you up.If you have any questions regarding the 737 PIC version, please feel free to ask them here.All the best,

hi bryan i got ur email for the pic and when i tried to put the code in it came up with an erorr can u please help thxles

bryan i have tried everything and the code u gave me for pic is not working need ur help asap thxles

hi bryan disregard the last messages is sent u everything is working great thx for everything have a great thanksgiving and holidaysles

Guest docmeister

Hi BryanWill this program work on the Just Flight 737 - pilot in command X? I read somewhere that they are developed by the same company, I could be wrong.ThanksChris

Hi BryanWill this program work on the Just Flight 737 - pilot in command X? I read somewhere that they are developed by the same company, I could be wrong.ThanksChris
Hi Chris,It's the same plane, just sold via a different publisher.Best,

Guest docmeister
Hi Chris,It's the same plane, just sold via a different publisher.Best,
Well that's a good start but since I have loaded it onto my system (737 PIC) I have just realised that it doesn't work with Windows 7. All I get when I load up the plane is non textured, white plane :( hopefully the guys at FeelThere might be able to give me solution to my problem. By the way Bryan how do I go about getting FS2Crew for this product (just in case I get it working)?CheersChris

Well that's a good start but since I have loaded it onto my system (737 PIC) I have just realised that it doesn't work with Windows 7. All I get when I load up the plane is non textured, white plane :( hopefully the guys at FeelThere might be able to give me solution to my problem. By the way Bryan how do I go about getting FS2Crew for this product (just in case I get it working)?CheersChris
Chris,I use Windows 7, too.Make sure you get the special Vista update for the 737 PIC... Email Wilco or FeelThere.If you get things going, you can get get FS2Crew via the FS2Crew store.Best,