Sign in to follow this  
Tripple7

Menu in FSX is not working correctly

I suddenly have a strange problem in FSX with my menu bar.When i place my mouse pointer on the Flights section then I can select everything like Load, Reset, Save and the rest.When I do this on the Aircraft section it brings me to the "Select Aircraft" option and I can not select another option like kneeboard or realism settings.The same for the World section where it goes to the "Select Airport"" option but I can not go to the time or weather settings.In the Options section it goes to "Flight Analysis" and in the Views section it shows the ATC window for a second or so.The Help section shows the About Flight Simulator screen en in the Add-ons section I can select almost everything but with a strange behaviour of my mouse pointer.First I thought that there was something wrong with my keyboard or mouse but that was not the case.I replaced my FSX.cfg file from my other computer but that also did not solved the problem.Because I thought that it maybe had something to do with an update I did a system restore that was more then a month ago but the problem is still there.PMDG 747-400XFSXCH products MCPCH products Rudder Tune Vnav Pro 2.1Tune Vnav Pro 3.0Real AtisFlight Environment XSkyhawk 172RAirport BrusselAirport HeathrowAirport FrankfurtAirport ZurichAirport Chigago Airport NewYorkAirport StockholmAirport MadridAirport Hong Kong (KaiTak)Airport ParisAirport Venice XRadar Contact 4.3Saab Collumn Jetliner YokePete Dowson - FSUIPC4.35Flightsim Commander XUltimate Traffic 2007Pro Flight Throttle QuadrantLogitech X-230 SpeakersetLogitech Clear Chat Pro HeadsetNorton Save & Restore V2.0Sweex USB Hub 2.0FSLabCPflightMCPDriverAirport GraystonePctools Registry MechanicAirport London CityO&O Defrag 11 ProAirport GenevaAirport St. MaartenAirport SabaAirport St. BarthelemyAirport MallorcaAirport Monastir XO&O Defrag 12 ProAirport LelystadTSS Boeing 747 PW soundCP flight MCP&EFIS I placed this topic also in the FSX forum but there was no solution so I hope that there will be one here.Any help would be very much appreciated.Thanks in advance, Nico