Sign in to follow this  
Slick9

Aerosoft Manhattan

I am trying to solve this issue where I have a black triangle in the Hudson River on the south east tip of Manhattan, see attachment. For some reason the water texture there is missing, this doesn't happen at night though so I do have the night water textures. I am using Aerosoft's Manattan and I also have Free Flow New England installed. Last week I had a problem with double shore lines all along the north eastern coast of the US, from KBOS down to KPHL. I was able to fix that by uninstalling and reinstalling the Manhattan scenery. After the reinstall everything was good and the only change I've made since then was to delete a bgl file from the Manhattan scenery folder, the file that I deleted was the bells.bgl file which holds the static helos at the Manhattan heliports. I put the bgl file back to see if that would solve this issue and it didn't, so I am kind of stumped. Any thoughts? Thanks for the help!!!

You know what's funny is I've had this add-on installed for years and for some reason I'm now getting the same thing. I didn't change anything in the NYC area, the only add-ons I've installed recently is Airsimmer's A320 and Feelthere's final ERJ v2.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Does anyone of you two, maybe, have Zinertek Ultimate Water installed? Cause it's full of surprises like those on picture above. Or if you have Ultimate Terrain, than you should install this:http://www.qlrp4ut.com/

Hi, I had Zinertek Ultimate Water installed and before I installed Aerosoft Manhattan I replaced Ultimate Water with a free download from RealEnvironment Extreme (REX). What's wierd is this problem just popped up within the last few days and I can't trace it to any changes I made. When does FS9 change to winter? I am wondering if it was triggered by a seasonal change? (I am work and can't check it right now).

Guest Andrea_DSDG
I am wondering if it was triggered by a seasonal change? (I am work and can't check it right now).
maybe, from the screenshot seems that the LOD piece comes without the water "alpha mask". I will check soon.

This issue is definitely date driven. If I switch the date to any day prior to the 20th of November the problems goes away. Something on November 20th activates this problem and I have no clue what that would be. Any suggestions would be most welcome, I haven't had time to find out what day the problem goes away yet. Thnx!!!

Only thing that came up on my mind, is that, if you use Flight Environment by Flight1, roll over or make new textures for water. That help me, cause i got Zinertek Water installed, and also got same problem, around Palma de Mallorca. Texture change only, is not goin' to help, because when you make new set for water, it also make those bgl files all over again.