Sign in to follow this  
Guest icebreaker09

Two Q's for your perusal

Guest icebreaker09

Afternoon All, Today I have two questions, the first is - how do I change the airport elevation, would it be the minimums dial by any chance ?& the second Q is - can we access the interior of our lovely a/c or are we just confined to the cockpit I look forward to your replies, Frederick J. Brown ( Vista 64bit - FS9 )

Hi frederick,the answer to ur first airport eveltion change automticly when u setup ur flight plan in the fmc,and to ur second question, just confined to the cockpit sorry!!! (we all wish we could look a round the aircraft :( )hope this helps u out colin

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is a FIELD ELEVATION rotary knob that you can use to set if the FMC doesn't have that data. It's used by the pressurization system.Paul

Guest icebreaker09

Thanks for your input all - would the rotary knob be the one that is arrowed here in this screen shot !MD11EGLL.jpg Cheers, Frederick J.Brown

Guest icebreaker09

Nice one sir ! - I see how to change it ouside the panel as well :( Freddie