Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pardue802

First FS2004 Flight?

>and do a flight from there all the way>to KPWT (Fresno, Ca. to Bremerton, Wa.) and tour Puget Sound.Watch out for the TFR at Bremerton... oh yeah, wait, that's another benefit of simulated flying. No AI F-16s to hunt you down ;-)I'll take the Eaglesoft Beechjet, load up real weather and go from Boeing Field to Bozeman Montana IFR

ugcx_banner.png

:-lol *whoop whoop whoop*"We're locked on! Break Right Break Right!!" "What do you think we're in, an F-16??" "I TOLD you to avoid the TFR!!" "How was *I* supposed to know?? The new GPS doesnt show those kind of boundaries!!" *F-16 pilot launches a Sidewinder* "We're being tracked by an air to air! I KNOW we're in a Mooney, just Break RIGHT!!" *Breaks Right, straining and creaking to hold itself together in the tight turn as the scream of the missle gets louder and louder...**FS2004 dumps to desktop, I turn to see my wife standing in the doorway, staring at me like I've completely lost my marbles and then some, and I chuckle nervously....* To Be Continued...

Im going to take the improved Learjet 45, start at my home airport (KISP) fly east over to Montauk Point NY to see what has been added since FS2002, then turn west and head to New York City and see the scenery. Then I will land back at KISP. (with real world weather and all sliders set to max)

As soon as I've purchased FS2004 in early August, then I'll install it on my new Dell 8300 (which I'm driving about 120 miles to collect tomorrow cos I'm not patient enough to wait 24 hours for delivery sometime on Friday!!), and load up the new Lear, at an airport somewhere in the south of England, possibly Southampton or Bournemouth, real world weather (unless of course its wall to wall blue sky outside! GOT to see those clouds!), and go for a spin around the south of England, or maybe over to Dublin in Ireland...sliders set to max to test the ATI 9800 Pro!Can't wait...Regards,Al.

When i get the new sim, i think i'l load up the new Lear, take off from Boeing Field (2 miles from my house) and fly it to Spokane intl (KGEG) in real life, i often fly that route commercial from KSEA to KGEG to see my folks!Tim here! A mid is a terrible thing to lose!

KDFW BABY!!!! got to load up my home airport to see the new and improved DFW. Then I will start up the Cessna 421 and fly over my house and go to the Caribbean for some sun and fun and see how nice the new default mesh looks!! LOLRegards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Best, Michael

KDFW

Thinking that MS would still have Meigs as there default I created a flight plan to fly over the course of time and visit most US big cities and things of interest along with each state capitol. Below is my flight plan:Miegs Field KCGXMidway, IL KMDWO

Capitol of Vermont is Montpelier, FYI... :)But, from Concord, NH to Burlington, VT, you will probably fly right overhead. :) (VOR: MPV)

Guest DrBob

Very cool idea... can you post or email me a copy of the flight plan? Might be fun to do it in FS2002 then again in fs2004 and be able to compare...Bob S Reno, NV

Kilstorm, could I have a copy of that flight plan? I'd love to give that a shot in all of the default aircraft except the helicopters. If you don't mind... send it to clouddancer79@hotmail.comThanks!Todd

Guest kurtj

I think I will do a transcon flight from KLAX-KJFK with either Posky's 767-200ER in American or United Airlines. I am not sure which yet. My second I think will be LAX-NRT with the United 777.

Guest crashing_pilot

my first will be to Basle-mulhouse,in a dc 8,and the second will be in a dash 7 to ketchikan.