Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pardue802

First FS2004 Flight?

Guest freequest

im gonna take the sopwith camel(provideing there still have it) and VFR from YIVR (inverell) to YSYD (sydney) :)

Guest jetBlue_83

I'll be flying from MKJP to KJFK

Guest BobKK

My standard first flight.KMRY to KLGB in the Baron, VFR if the wx is good, otherwise IFR(Monterey, CA to Long Beach)Bob

Guest GabrielR

I'll start my 3rd world wide tour following the plans provided by microsoft back in Fs2000... Is the first thing I do when I get a new version, but before that I have to fly back (my final Fligth in FS2002) to Meigs... Right now I am stuck in a very small strip deep in the middle of the Andean Mountains practicing with the lago ultraligths... (Only when real Sky Weather provides me with very nice sunny days).I always pick the location where I land to start a new fligth and I think I will keep on doing it until the Tele transporters really work!

As I've said before (but probably on fs.com), my *very first* FS2004 flight will be a traffic pattern at the default airport, with one of the vintage aircraft.My plan is to fly test flights with all the aircraft first, find one I like (or import one of the vintage planes I have in FS2002 if I don't really like any of them enough), and then embark on my second round-the-world trip starting from the default location, ending in my home city of Winnipeg, MB, Canada. After that, I have no idea what I'll do.....Of course, I'll have to fly a few flights for the VA I fly for to keep my account alive, but that's to be expected.... :(

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Guest ssurjap

Dang...that's a hard question :). It depends on whether I have to work that night or not. If I do, it'll probably Boeing Field to Portland (Oregon) or Boeing Field to Victoria (BC). If I don't then it'll be Boeing Field to Las Vegas or Los Angeles.

Guest jkvato

... and the capitol of Washington is Olympia :)

Guest Tumbleweed

Take-off from Cape Town International (in the Ford Trimotor - just for fun), flying around the Cape Peninsula via the city. A good test of the mesh accuracy!BTW, I believe the default airport is going to be Seattle. Read this on a German website based on an Interview with Darren Williams (MS)See you in the sky! :-)Eric

@ Todd:Oh well, the GPS does show boundaries... But I dunno if TFR.@ Kilstorm:Nope, the default airport is SeaTac, but Meigs is still there (and usable!).@ Ben:Nope, the Sopwith F-1 Camel has been removed.Cheers and have fun,Etienne :-wave

And capital, as in city which is the seat of government of a particular state, is spelled with an "a", whereas capitol with an "o" is the building with the dome on it, which typically houses the legislative branch. So a capitol would be located in capital city. ;-)Misha

Guest freequest

O crap... o well then the next smallest plane i can find... proberly the c172 :)

Etienne... so it does show boundaries? I know it shows airspace boundaries for airports, but does it show military training areas, restricted areas, etc?