Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pardue802

First FS2004 Flight?

Guest Howard

I'll be doing my customary test flight out of LGAV and around the Agean, hopefully in a nice Airbus that I know or failing that a nice new 737.RegardsHoward

Guest Fortress

LOWI-EGLL or LSGG-EGKKCheers,Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/sbird.jpgOfficially licenced by British Airways plc for use of name and logo[p]AMD XP2800+ Barton, Gigabyte GA-7NNXP nForce2, 1Gig Crucial PC3200 Dual Channel DDR 400MHz, Gainward 128 MB GF4-4200, SB Audigy[/p]

Guest Mark02

Very first flight will be a circuit around the airfield (Meigs if its the default), whilst viewing different clouds/rain/vis :-hahAfter would be something likea short hop in a boeing/airbus, e.g. EGCC-LFPG etc. :DMark

Thanks for all the help with that stuff.Kil~

I do the same thing. I flew out of Houston in the 172 to Meigs and am there now awaiting the new version.Kil~

I rarely do the poll type of post, but I think I'll make an exception today.What will be your first flight in FS2004?As for myself, I am going to load up the Mooney at KFAT with real weather/real time, and do a flight from there all the way to KPWT (Fresno, Ca. to Bremerton, Wa.) and tour Puget Sound.

Guest dpc

My first full point A to point B flight will most likely be from Champagne IL to Chicago O'hare in the Lear. I have always liked the transition of approaching the city from out in farm country, especially setting up for approach to 27L. It's about a 1/2 hour to 45 min flight allowing for a climb to a higher altitude, a very short cruise, and then the descent into the city. It is a great dusk flight.Dave C.

Guest Pardue802

Personally, I'll likely fly the default airport and do a slight bit of VFR around Seattle for a few minutes. Maybe take some screenies.Then, I'll come back down to my home airport of Alexandria Intl. (KAEX), Alexandria, Louisiana, and check out my home town... taking some more screenies. Then I'll VFR my way to Baton Rouge or New Orleans.Both of which likely in the vintage aircraft. I'm blown away with how great the new aircraft look! I likely won't use any of the 'modern' aircraft for a while.Within a week after that, I'll attempt a cross-country US flight. In the Wright flyer, of course! (j/k). More likely in the new Mooney. I regretted that they didn't redo it for FS2002, so it'll be nice to have it spanking new in FS2004. Just wish the other GA aircraft were.I tend to be a low-and-slow pilot who enjoys VFR, and I don't like having too many addons involved, because they just seem, to me anyway, to junk up the sim. I am very excited to see what Ultimate Traffic does for FS2004 though. :-DKenneth