Sign in to follow this  
TexasGary

Repaint Request

Hi ZsoltGood news on the OOM front, I am glad that you got the issue nailed, it’s no fun when something like that happens, I have had similar issues on my previous system and know how frustrating it can be, the worst is when it happens on your approach after you have done a successful London New York flight, only to have a system crash just when you have captured the localiser, and as I always fly in real time, I was a little bit more than miffed, as anybody within earshot would agree.Anyway it’s good to hear that you can now fully enjoy the J41, and if you ever need anything in the way of a repaint, then just let me know and I will give it a shot for you.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson
Hi Jim!Thank you again! As for the last minute "crash" - I had it once, either... Quite annoying:-) I always fly in real time, be it a short commuter route or a transcontinental one, never use time compression and other cheats:-) Kind regards:Zsolt Monostori

Hi again:-)This topic is basically Jim's private mailbox:-))) Please Jim, if your time permits, could you make another UK repaint (unless already done), HIGHLAND AIRWAYS, they really fly the type and I could not find a repaint so far (but maybe there is one somehwere).http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3310/3617561381_6abbc8c73b.jpgThank you very much for your kindness,Sincerely,Zsolt

Hi ZsoltApologies for the delayed reply, I had a small problem with a recurring eye infection which makes using a PC a little bit interesting and fuzzy around the edges, but enough of that to the repaint request, I did do a version of the Highland scheme some time ago, but it appears to be another victim of the website revamp, so I have uploaded another copy of her to the server, so if you would like to take her for a spin to see if she is close to your request, then here is the download link for the files..http://www.filefront.com/17261625/J41_Highland_01.zipThe usual always applies, if you want anything changing, adding or removing, then just let me know and I will try my best to assist, although at present it may take a day or two due to the eye drops I have to use presently, but I will get any and all updates done.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Hi ?Is this an actual airline or a VA, as I can’t find anything about Canadian Express when looking for any photographs of the aircraft.Ay the way, and just a heads up, you really should sign your posts with your full name as per the forum rules, it is also nice to know who I am conversing with.Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim.It's not a real airline and I'm not sure if its a VA, I just found these repaints on flightsim.com for the Aerosoft Twin Otter.Do you need more photos of the airplane?ThanksJonathan Paul

Hi JonathanNo not really it’s just if it was an actual airline then any photographs would help, especially when it come to any logo’s that are included in the dolour scheme, but not to worry, I will download the repaint and have a look at that, I might even take it for a spin as I do have the AS Twin Otter.Let me have a look and see what I can come up with, did you have any preference for the registration that she will have, you don’t have to rack your brains now as that can be changed very easily, so have a think and let me know.Take care, and back as soon as I have something for you, oh by the way, thanks for the name thing, it’s appreciated.Jim Hodkinson

Hi JonathanI thought I would make a start on your request and as I got a bit involved it ended up finished (I hope), so if the registration number is OK by you (it’s actually a 747 registration, but hey PMDG make them both), then here is the download link for you to take her for a spin to see if she is what you wanted..http://www.filefront.com/17279321/J41_CanEx_01.zipAs always, any changes, additions or indeed anything that you may want updating, then just let me know and I will try my best to assist.Take care, and have funJim Hodkinson

Hi JimThe repaint looks perfect. I didn't have a preference to the registration number as long as it was canadian.Thank you very muchJonathan Paul

Hi JonathanThank you for the kind words, they really are appreciated, and I am happy to help anytime if I can.Jim Hodkinson

Hi ZsoltApologies for the delayed reply, I had a small problem with a recurring eye infection which makes using a PC a little bit interesting and fuzzy around the edges, but enough of that to the repaint request, I did do a version of the Highland scheme some time ago, but it appears to be another victim of the website revamp, so I have uploaded another copy of her to the server, so if you would like to take her for a spin to see if she is close to your request, then here is the download link for the files..http://www.filefront...Highland_01.zipThe usual always applies, if you want anything changing, adding or removing, then just let me know and I will try my best to assist, although at present it may take a day or two due to the eye drops I have to use presently, but I will get any and all updates done.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson
Hi Jim!Sorry for my late response, I was on a short holiday in my native country, and just discovered that you did Highland repaint in the meantime (I almost forgot about it), which looks incredibly beautiful as always! I am looking forward to testing it on a short flight from Edinburgh to Stornoway:-) By the way, does anyone have information on where this airline usually flies? Thank you so much for your work!!Sincerely,Zsolt

Hi ZslotNo problem, I hope you had a really great time, a break is always good though, as for the routes I have absolutely no idea, I would assume, dangerous I know, but I would assume that they would be similar to the Eastern Airways routes, but to be honest I really don’t know.Not much help I know.Take care, and thanks for the kind words, they are always appreciated.Jim Hodkinson

Hi again ChristopherI managed to sneak in some system time, so I had a quick look at updating the Airberlin J41, so if you want to try her out here is the link for the file download..http://www.filefront...3/J41_AB_02.zipI have tried to put into the update the points that you raised, but please remember that this particular update was done in a little bit of a rush due to some time restrictions imposed at my end, and the same still applies, if you want anything changing then do not hesitate to let me know.Jim HodkinsonP.S.I am also waiting on the FS2Crew release for the J41
Hi Jim, the File is offline, can you aigain upload ?Thx

Hi FrankSorry about the file being missing, they did revamp the website recently during which some files went astray, but I was certain that I had checked this one previously, but no problem as I never throw anything away, here is a new download kink for the files which I have just uploaded..http://www.filefront.com/17302457/J41_AB_02.zipOnce again my apologies for the dead link.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson