Sign in to follow this  
Guest joe67

Fs2 Crew2010 737

Guest joe67

hiya, i was wondering if anyone could please tell me how to activate this once you in the cockpit, what is a flaps indicator, surely its not the dial for the flaps and my 2d cockpit is no longer there and it is all installed properlycheers joe

hiya, i was wondering if anyone could please tell me how to activate this once you in the cockpit, what is a flaps indicator, surely its not the dial for the flaps and my 2d cockpit is no longer there and it is all installed properlycheers joe
Hi Joe,It's the flap dial gauge that we use as the click area to open/close the FS2Crew panels.Are you referring to the Wilco or default 737?Also, you're in the wrong forum. Please post in the FS2Crew 2010 737 forum.Cheers,

Guest joe67

Its the 737 as i clik on the gauge and nothing happens, where exactly is the 2010Fs2Crew forum, i cant seem to find itcheers :)

Its the 737 as i clik on the gauge and nothing happens, where exactly is the 2010Fs2Crew forum, i cant seem to find itcheers :)
Hi,It's a couple up.If you click the flap gauge and nothing happens, it means that the FS2Crew gauge and window entries were not added to the 737's panel.cfg file.Please look at the panel.cfg file for the default 737 and see if you see FS2Crew entries on it.Better yet, please email me your panel.cfg so I can see it personally.email: admin@fs2crew.comBest,

Guest airwolf26

BRYAN PLEASE! I need help with the FS2Crew 2010: 737 Voice Commander Edition.When i open the fs2crew panel is the voice button on off and i gat get in on on! i have fs passengers i need to uniinstall this program? REGARDS LUCAS

Hi guys, I must have been living under a rock and only recently found this program. I have just purchased the default 737 voice pack and was wondering if there is a mute button key instead of having to click on the panel everytime. The reason... I fly online with atc.

Thanks for your help

Hi guys, I must have been living under a rock and only recently found this program. I have just purchased the default 737 voice pack and was wondering if there is a mute button key instead of having to click on the panel everytime. The reason... I fly online with atc.
Thanks for your help

That's a very old program.  I believe it has a 'soft mute' function.