Sign in to follow this  
WoznikWRX

FS2004 Airports and Ground Vehicles

Can somebody tell me where I can buy/download all those airports and all those ground vehicles I see on all these videos..Would I have to buy the World Airports from JustFlight.com? Or is there another thing that I can download? Thank You :)

Can somebody tell me where I can buy/download all those airports and all those ground vehicles I see on all these videos..Would I have to buy the World Airports from JustFlight.com? Or is there another thing that I can download? Thank You :)
All depends on the airport. Some of the payware includes ground vehicles, other don't.Here is what I like to use:Airport Enhanced Services: Aerosoft's AES>>This is the best add-on for bringing a LARGE variety of airports to life.<< >>AES has a big list of supported airports, so check the list to see if yours are there.<<Japanese Airport Ground Vehicles: Urakawa's A+ selection of Airport Awesomeness>>I fly Japan...a lot :( so these are the best for Japan that I have come across.<<>>They only work with Overland's Japanese Airports, so make sure you buy them to, they are amazing.<<That is all that I have seen and used so far. I have not looked at freeware, but I assume something has to be out there.

HelloJust flight World Airports2 contains 11 very old and fps unfriendly airports (simflyers)AVOIDJust flight World Airports3 contains 5 newer airports (imaginesim)Go here for a good selection:http://secure.simmarket.com/fs2004-sceneries-page-1.chtmlAlso Aerosoft has loads of very nice airports, as does http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products.htmlloads of freeware here in the library

All depends on the airport. Some of the payware includes ground vehicles, other don't.Here is what I like to use:Airport Enhanced Services: Aerosoft's AES>>This is the best add-on for bringing a LARGE variety of airports to life.<< >>AES has a big list of supported airports, so check the list to see if yours are there.<<Japanese Airport Ground Vehicles: Urakawa's A+ selection of Airport Awesomeness>>I fly Japan...a lot :( so these are the best for Japan that I have come across.<<>>They only work with Overland's Japanese Airports, so make sure you buy them to, they are amazing.<<That is all that I have seen and used so far. I have not looked at freeware, but I assume something has to be out there.
I agree Urakawa's add-ons are really cool it adds alot to the airport I love flying in japan. :)

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

I agree Urakawa's add-ons are really cool it adds alot to the airport I love flying in japan. :)
+1 :(

OK guys...now that I downloaded that stuff can someone tell me how to I get the credits? LOL No idea where to find them..I'll keep trying :(

OK guys...now that I downloaded that stuff can someone tell me how to I get the credits? LOL No idea where to find them..I'll keep trying :(
Woz some airports are free most others you have to pay to add credits they sell them at aerosoft the makers of aes, or in simmarket. http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/iboshop.cgi?show0 heres the review from avsim http://www.avsim.com/pages/0809/Aerosoft/AES.htm

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Sorry that I ask some much questions but I bought 10 credits and I have no idea how to add the airports to my FS..I'm usually really good with finding stuff out but this is crazy..do I have to download the airports separately and then install them, or do they come with the base package download and are they freeware or payware..UGH!!! Thank You

WoznikWRX,The AES download comes with a very nice and clear English manual. Give it a try and many of your questions won't be mysteries anymore. :(

Are the Urakawa addon purely just airport traffic?I remember seeing something simular to Olivers AES for Japanese airports, but don't believe these are them.Just recently started flying into Asia and would love some of these.

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

Are the Urakawa addon purely just airport traffic?I remember seeing something simular to Olivers AES for Japanese airports, but don't believe these are them.Just recently started flying into Asia and would love some of these.
Hi Clark it depends on which airport some have more then others, things like traffic on the ramp and sometimes out around the airport ramp agents and some more stuff, you can see how it looks if you check out his videos at youtube, http://www.youtube.com/user/fsdynamic he just relased today a new airport Miyazaki which is one of the airports in overland japansies airports vol 9 he only does overland airports so far, it is alot of fun watching the movent going around as you are taxing in or out of the airport you can purchase it at simmarket http://www.overland.co.jp/english/index.htmlhttp://www.cam.hi-ho.ne.jp/urakawa-t/

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Some of the Urakawa sets do have marshallers, service vehicles and such, but no pushback...AES does support all of the Overland Japanese airports, though...

Thanks, To bad they don't have the pushback tugs.Will check some of them out while I wait for VHHH to get AES'd

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

Ok so I read the freaking manual so many times and I still can't figure this stuff out!!! UGH!!! So when I'm trying to activate the airport it tells me to activate or install the airport in FS Scenery..What do I do? I am so confused..Can somebody explain this to me in simple English please? Thank you...