Sign in to follow this  
ConstVoid

Discovery Wings sneak preview video!

Guest cast1010

Take a look at this preview of a program that would be transmitted next Wednesday on Discovery Wings. As you probably know it will be a program about Flight Simulation and of course they are going to talk about FS2004 and its insides. I'm sure it will be a great program, it's very interesting to know who is behind this great program and how they make it. Take a look...http://wings.discovery.com/convergence/fli...deo/video.html#Carlos. EDIT: Fixed the link

Do you know if they will have a tape of it for sale after it airs? I would like to get ahold of a copy, as I do not have cable or satellite.

Guest kilo_sierra17

Looks good! Does anyone know if it will be on just the Discovery Channel? for some reason my Digital Cable provider doesnt offer me the Wings channel.

Yeah for a program dedicated just to flight sim, it will probably only show on the Wings Channel.Just to give you some insight: I have DirecTV and I can remember when they didn't use to provide the Discover Wings Channel, but I kept calling and asking, and calling and asking and soon after about a good 3 months of nagging them, they finally added it to 'their' channel list! So just keep at it with your cable provider, or if ya can...get DirecTV.Pilot737

Guest Tumbleweed

Does anyone know if this is on Discovery Wings in the UK?? What is the program titiled?REgardsEric

Guest kilo_sierra17

I contacted my Digital Cable provider, you can put in a request for a channel, and if they get enough requests, they will get that channel, so anyone in Western Canada with Shaw Digital Cable, email Shaw and ask them for the Wing's Channel.

I don't think so. I checked the schedules on www.discoverywings.co.uk, but didn't notice anything unusual - just the same repeats we're used to seeing.Ian

Ian Box