Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hugo

A significant overhaul to the FSGenesis Web Site . . .

Guest Hugo

Hi Justin. Congrats for the new site :-)I red there: 'When the SRTM Canada and Mexico data was unexpectedly released, I temporarily shifted production priorities into those terrain coverages.'Should I understand you were working on LC for Canada or were you on mesh development.Shure wish you were on LC ;-)Hugo

Hi Hugo,I wa referring to the US National Landclass Project, which had originally promised regular updates. When the SRTM data was released, I failed to provide the promised regular updates since I shifted production over to the SRTM terrain. NOw that I'm "sorta" caught up on the SRTM stuff, I'll be getting back to the USLC.But Canada landclass isn't out of the question for the future.-------Justinhttp://www.fsgenesis.netHigh Quality Scenery for FS200x

Justin - Toposim

http://www.toposim.net

Justin, the new site looks really interesting. I recently purchased your Canadian mesh, and I'm loving it! Good luck with the new site.

Guest Hugo

Thanks for the reply Justin. I kinda think you were on mesh, was just wishing ;-) Are the datas for Canada's landclass building available now? If so any projected time for you to tame them?I have USLC beta 1.6 and find them real nice as they are. But my main interest is eastearn Canada. Hope you will find time to tweak them in not too long a time ;-)Thanks for your workHugo