Sign in to follow this  
Guest wrbrd

Update on graphics snafu

Guest wrbrd

After trying a few things I find when I go into maps, flightplanner..etc (ie:FSX no add on) then try to go back to the aircraft I'm presented with totally messed up graphics or a black screen.Is anybody else getting this problem?I've tried a few Nvidia drivers but no go.BernieWindows vista 64BFG 880GTSFSX with AccelerationIntel I920 @ 3.6 Gig

After trying a few things I find when I go into maps, flightplanner..etc (ie:FSX no add on) then try to go back to the aircraft I'm presented with totally messed up graphics or a black screen.Is anybody else getting this problem?I've tried a few Nvidia drivers but no go.BernieWindows vista 64BFG 880GTSFSX with AccelerationIntel I920 @ 3.6 Gig
I just have the issue with the very obvious bezel lines, nothing other than that. I had 191.07, upgraded to the newest 195.62 drivers, then had to roll back. Still have bezel lines but it is not as bad.

Guest wrbrd
I just have the issue with the very obvious bezel lines, nothing other than that. I had 191.07, upgraded to the newest 195.62 drivers, then had to roll back. Still have bezel lines but it is not as bad.
Those bezel lines your mentioning, are those those white lines that move around some switches and instruments? I have those to.Bernie

Those bezel lines your mentioning, are those those white lines that move around some switches and instruments? I have those to.Bernie
Yes those are exactly what I was refering to. They are much more pronounced in the J41 VC than any other aircraft add-onn I have used so far. I am guessing it is prob. just a quick fix with an update. PMDG never lets us down we just have to be patient and let them get it worked out.

Guest cquail

I get the black screen also when I alt-enter in and out of full screen. The only solution I've found is the restart FSX...losing my flight in the process.... :( This is the only FSX aircraft I have this problem with.Thanks,ChadWin7nvidia 8800gts