Sign in to follow this  
Guest eureto5@aol.com

Stolen Sounds

Hey guys, been a long time since I last posted here.Anyway, this week there has been two soundsets uploaded to the library that included my files in them.Both added to the library on November 11, one was already taken care of by Tom Knudsen who was very helpful.The other has been unresolved, I sent Tom an email the following day when I discovered another package included the same files in there. I sent him the proof like I did in the other problem that was taken care of.File Name : gecf680e.zipDL ID : 130083Author : Lance A. CharlesThe file above hasn't been removed yet, I'd really appreciate if that gets done soon... to stop the bleeding so to speak.AVSIM Staff should be able to see additional information in the emails that I have sent to the copyright and file library email accounts.Thanks for the help.Emil

qwsig_Emil02-1.gif

Guest Gary Buska

I have forwarded this to Tom he has been a little busy updating his system so that is why he has not got back with you. You can rest assured that if the files are stolen they will be removedRegards,Gary BuskaSenior Library Manager / Forum ModeratorAVSIM Online!www.avsim.com

This case is still under investigation sir, as you need to know we here at AVSIM need to investigate all sides of the case before we remove the file so that all false reports and other mistakes are eliminated. This case should be concluded later on this day.

X-Plane Scandinavia

Norway - Sweden - Finland - Iceland - Denmark

https://www.facebook.com/xpscandinavia

Like - Share - Follow us on everything

Guest eureto5@aol.com

Hi I am Lance Charles(the person who uploaded your sounds without your permission)- i just wanted to say that I am sorry for using your work in my soundset, and that i am a great fan of your soundsets. I will make sure next time I upload something(if my account still exists :-) ) to get permission from the authors- that was careless of me and again i apologize.