Sign in to follow this  
JBM

FS crashing

My Fs Crashes and this is the message I get when I look in the event viewer.... Can anyone help?The description for Event ID ( 1000 ) in Source ( Microsoft Flight Simulator 9.0 ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: fs9.exe, 9.0.0.30612, weather.dll, 9.0.0.30612, 0000b5b0.

My Fs Crashes and this is the message I get when I look in the event viewer.... Can anyone help?The description for Event ID ( 1000 ) in Source ( Microsoft Flight Simulator 9.0 ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: fs9.exe, 9.0.0.30612, weather.dll, 9.0.0.30612, 0000b5b0.
I would recommend you upgrade to FS9.1. That updates all Flight Simulator dll files resolving many issues - you get it from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en .John

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

Ok, I upgraded to 9.1 and did what the other forum said with the weather.dll. However, now if I setup the weather for 1/2 mile visibility, there no fog.....

I just wanted to add that is I pause the game, click the weather tab, reduce the visibility to 1/2 a mile, click ok, you see fog in the game. But as soon as I unpause the game, the fog goes away