Sign in to follow this  
Guest danowat

Right this is a bit of a strange request.....but

Guest danowat

Hi,Right, in lue of the flight1 Cessna 310, I have been asking flight1 if I could pay for it with paypal, but they will not accept it.So, what I need is for some kind soul to help me out.I will send someone the payment for the 310 by paypal, and in return they will purchase it for me.It is the only way I can get this addon, and I would really like it.If no one is interested then please disregard this post.ThanksDan.

Guest drobson

I may be incorrect, but I believe that they will work with you on other means of payment---money order, cashier's check, etc. You might have better luck contacting them directly or through their forum system.Darrell

Try emailing Lou @ DF, he's a good man and if he can work with you he will.What you are asking may not be possible due to the way the F1 Wrapper works relative to the key it produces.Just email Lou.

Guest danowat

Hi,Yeah, I did try to work something out with them on their forum, I suggested a few things.There sales department said it would be possible for someone else to purchase it and me pay that person by paypal.I know that they allow payment by mail, but I would have to get the payment in dollars and send it to america (I am in the UK)Oh well, if no one is interested I will not worry.Thanks for your replysDan.

Hi Dan,if you have a UK bank account, you will most likely be able to use your debit card (except Solo). Unlike US and some European debit cards, British Electron cards are cleared through the main Visa credit card clearing system, Flight1's payment software is unlikely to know the difference (I have successfully used a LloydsTSB debit card on numerous occasions). Cheers,Gosta.http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg

Guest danowat

>if you have a UK bank account, you will most likely be able to>use your debit card (except Solo) AARRRGGHHH!!!! :), and thats the thing I have a SOLO card, I can use it everywhere (PSS,Realair,Simmarket,FSD), but not Flight1ThanksDan.