Sign in to follow this  
ggi

Carenado aircraft wish list

Hey guys, Well you guys are allready working on one of my favorites (debonaire) I would love to see a Cirrus sr22 g3 turbo, or a columbia 400 (cessna corvalis) or even a navion would be neat too!

Ditto! ..and Jeremy and I will glad supply 1000 pictures.
I'll supply the actual aircraft. My offer from a few months ago still stands. I will make the G58 available for any quality developer. They can take all the pictures they want, take her up for a few flights, record any sounds they want, etc, etc, etc. I ask for nothing in return but to be able to purchase a quality authentic represenation of the Baron.

Okay - I started this thread and having read the input, how could I completely forget the Cessna 185 Skywagon!!! There was a really good FS2000? one built with Canadian markings with floats, skis and wheels varaints, but I can't remember who did it. Maybe time for a Carenado version? I'm sure the bush guys would love it. It's nice to see I'm not the only one who remembers the Aztec. I remember an old flying instructor of mine used to say "Cessna single, Piper twin" if anyone asked what was the better piston engined product. I'm sure Beechcraft was excluded as no one I knew could afford one :-)Gary

Rather than a particular aircraft, I'd love to see Carenado make their planes friendlier to repaint as well as have an updated VC with 3D gauges. :(
+1 This is my big wish as well.

Guest iflyc77

Good thread,I have been wishing for from Carenado - Cessna 140Cessna 185Cessna 310Piper Arrow III (conventional tail version) Piper Pawnee

I'd like to see the Beechcraft King Air 350 for FSX.
As that's also being done by Flight One, not much chance of that with Carenado. Flight 1 are also doing a modern Cessna 182.

As that's also being done by Flight One, not much chance of that with Carenado. Flight 1 are also doing a modern Cessna 182.
Flight1 is doing the 200, not the 350. The 350 is much bigger.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Thanks for all the feedback you guys has given.I have to say that most of the aircraft you mentioned are in our (very long) list of potential aircraft to develop.But there is one, that someone mentioned above, that it is almost done (not the F33) which will be released in January. This will be a surprise.I can

I hope it's a Cessna 310 :(

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Flight1 is doing the 200, not the 350. The 350 is much bigger.
It's a little bit aside of the topic at hand but can you link me to where Flight1 announced the Beech King Air 200? I'm pretty excited to hear that!

The Beech King Air C90 has always been one of my favorites, but probably would not get many votes.Let's not forget the 400 series Cessnas, 402, 404, 414, 421 etc. The hint (not the F33) leads me to believe I will soon be able to stop running my Dreamfleet A36 in FSX with all of the substituted gauges to get it to work. I could be wrong.

Keith Guillory