Sign in to follow this  
ggi

Carenado aircraft wish list

From Carenado's past releases I would suggest that their forte is 4-6 place GA aircraft of the late 60's - early 80's vintage. These would pose the easiest access for them to get photos and take measurements of. I would love to see them do a very early Mooney A,B or C model with the manual gear lever (the ones with the rounded windows). An FSX version of the Tomahawk or better yet Beech's Skipper trainer. An early Cessna 310 would fit right into their work... maybe even a 320. The upcoming Bonanza has already been mentioned and I love what I see, just hope that they can get access to a Baron and do the same kind of job so they can offer a Beech Twin with the older panel arrangement. Now what would be extremely helpful with all of Carenado's aircraft is if they could design the VC radio stack so that it was a continuous stack in the panel.cfg making it possible to change the order of the default radios to better emulate an existing aircraft and also to allow for retrofitting RXP and other more modern avionics if the buyer so desires.

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Aircraft-wishlist? Then here we go...ALL for FS9 with VC, FMC for regarding aircraft would be a dream :( Do328 Jet or Prop (doesn't matter)Do228RJ85/RJ100Dash 8 Q400
Would be nice to see them take on something bigger indeed for instance a Do228 or an RJ70 etc or even a Britten Norman Islander,

Guest sg38
Would be nice to see them take on something bigger indeed for instance a Do228 or an RJ70 etc or even a Britten Norman Islander,
A high quality BN Islander will be released around January by Alphasim/Flight1

From Carenado's past releases I would suggest that their forte is 4-6 place GA aircraft of the late 60's - early 80's vintage. These would pose the easiest access for them to get photos and take measurements of. I would love to see them do a very early Mooney A,B or C model with the manual gear lever (the ones with the rounded windows). An FSX version of the Tomahawk or better yet Beech's Skipper trainer. An early Cessna 310 would fit right into their work... maybe even a 320. The upcoming Bonanza has already been mentioned and I love what I see, just hope that they can get access to a Baron and do the same kind of job so they can offer a Beech Twin with the older panel arrangement. Now what would be extremely helpful with all of Carenado's aircraft is if they could design the VC radio stack so that it was a continuous stack in the panel.cfg making it possible to change the order of the default radios to better emulate an existing aircraft and also to allow for retrofitting RXP and other more modern avionics if the buyer so desires.
I'll admit I enjoy seeing all the older aircraft models that Carenado has done. I agree that the option to select retrofit panels in either menu option or swapping the panel folders would be great for those who desire flying Garmin 1000 instead of Bendix King or NARCO, etc. I actually like the old gauges. So far the Mooney and Piper Archer II seem to have highly readable instruments. A Tomahawk would be fun too. My first flight was in one of these little machines.

Keith Guillory

Flight1 actually has the SkyCatcher covered and it's looking beautiful! ==> Cessna SkyCatcher I don't see that Carenado would be repetitious with this one.
oh beautiful. i didn't known. thx for the link Warrior :)it seems not to be released yet. i can't wait for it !

i9-10850k - Asus Tuf Z490+ - 32 Go DDR4 - RTX 3070 8Go MSI Trio X

Id like to see a Piper Comanche 250 (single engine)2nd choice, a Piper aztec3rd chioce, a Cessna 310Rob

It will be very nice to have a Cessna 310 model with the finish and quality from Carenado.Also the Cessna Cardinal 177/177RG is on top of my wish list.... :(...and a Piper PA31 Navajo/Chieftain?

Hi guys, Zinfandel is the winner!!Yesterday we revealed our next release: C185 Skywagon, which will be ready in January 2010.(there are some picture in our site)Congratulations to him.Fernando HerreraCarenadoPS: I also uploaded some new pictures of the Bonanza F33

they both are looking very nice Fernando, now I will vote for a Cessna 310R wich has the long nose, or maybe a Cessna 340A