Sign in to follow this  
ggi

Carenado aircraft wish list

FeelThere have done the Caravanhttp://www.feelthere.com/2005/downloads.html
Notice the year in that url. That Caravan is quite outdated. I'd like a Carenado Caravan. I would also be pleased if Carenado would build a Robin or Socata aircraft.

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

PA23 Piper AztecPA44 Piper SeminolePA31 Piper NavajoSee the trend... twin pistons...DA42 Diamond TwinstarLove your aircraft so far!!!Can't wait to see what will be next!

Eaglesoft DG is doing a Diamond Twinstar. I don't know when it will be finished but I know they've been working on one. Also WSS Simulations did a very good model of the Seminole.

PA23 Piper AztecPA44 Piper SeminolePA31 Piper NavajoSee the trend... twin pistons...DA42 Diamond TwinstarLove your aircraft so far!!!Can't wait to see what will be next!

Guest TBayBoy
I think Carenado should stick with planes that haven't been done at all. The Aztec is perfect for this. We've got enough Cessana and piper singles. Many of these have been done recently by two, sometimes three developers at once! Please do something original. Pretty please.AztecAztecAztecAztec!!!! :-)
seconded, and a skymaster.

I'd like to see Carenado do a Cessna 310. Dreamfleet did one, but it's dated and not compatible with some versions of Windows Vista. Same goes for their Cessna 177 Cardinal. I would love to see Carenado do both of those.

I know it's a long shot and I already put in my 2 cents for a few planes on page 2....but I think something that isn't a Piper or Cessna could be interesting. Maybe something like a Robin DR400 or Jodel D150. They are extremely versatile and handy planes that are popular in the Alpine region of France and Switzerland for altiport and glacier flying. Just a thought for down the line.Just for reminder from my initial posting, I'd like to see (in no order):1. Cessna 421 Golden Eagle2. Vans RV-9A3. Cessna 208 Caravan4. Socata TBM 700 or 8505. Piper Meridian6. Beechcraft Baron 55 or 58

Guest DXFMJ

Really wish they would make a fsx V35 Bonanza V-Tail!

PA-23-250 AZTEC ........ nothing else will do! AZTEC!!!! Older model, newer model, and one on floats, please.Don

Guest Sky_6

A "Next Generation" Piper Super Cub-done with specs as close to Accusim as possible--A super high quality Super Cub is yet to be found - (yes I have the 2 new ones) kenya-13.jpg

How about a 2010 model of a C182 Turbo or any C182 RG II Turbomod or anything, but anyway any Turbomod of Singlepiston would be cool.I like it to confuse online-ATC, when burning down the ILS for asking for GA after getting a Gate LOL :( But I would be happy also when getting the C185 for FS9... :(