Sign in to follow this  
ggi

Carenado aircraft wish list

Hello,I see that Carenado is going through bigger planes now and my wish is that after the Seneca and the 340 the next step will be one of the most acclaimed planes of general aviation: The King Air C90/E90.It is one of the most succesfull aircraft ever built, it served for so many duties from cargo to military service thanks to its exceptional flexibility.Unfortunately it has never been rendered in FS and would be a dream to have it done with the high quality of Carenado!
Nice Duggy avatar!I'd also go for a King Air. But RealAir is doing a turbine version of their Duke (similar to a BE9L) which should be fantastic!See here:http://realairsimulations.com/list_box.php?page=coming

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I really really would like to have a true FSX native DHC-2 Beaver. And I´m sure I´m not the only one!

I really really would like to have a true FSX native DHC-2 Beaver. And I´m sure I´m not the only one!
Is the Aerosoft version a port-over? Somehow I thought it was a native FSX bird, albeit an aging one.

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Is the Aerosoft version a port-over? Somehow I thought it was a native FSX bird, albeit an aging one.
I do not have that. That´s because I think it was upgraded FS9 version. Did I get it wrong?But I still think there are a lot of bush pilots (ORBX scenery etc brings more and more pilots to this side of flight simming) and many of us would like to have a really good Beaver. As Aerosoft version is still selling better FSX version of her would do that as well.

I do not have that. That´s because I think it was upgraded FS9 version. Did I get it wrong?But I still think there are a lot of bush pilots (ORBX scenery etc brings more and more pilots to this side of flight simming) and many of us would like to have a really good Beaver. As Aerosoft version is still selling better FSX version of her would do that as well.
I think they upgraded the Beaver from FS9 to a full FSX version quite some time ago. It's actually not a bad model. The VC got a big facelift from the previous version as well. You might look into that one.

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

How about this?Reims-Cessna 406flyate-1.jpg

Cheers Jan 
5800X3D | Asus Strix 3080TI OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws | 1T + 250GB Samsung 960 Evo | Windows 10 | MSFS

Guest KYBU18

Grumman TigerAviat HuskyCessna Cardinal RG/Fixed gearGlobe SwiftKing Air C90Cessna 120/140Cessna 190/195

Hello everyone,after so many years simming without a C90 i would say definately a C90 King Air! We saw a highly successfull high-quality FSX-abandoned B200 in Fs9 , but never never ever a C90 / E90 in Fs9 or even FSX ..... my absolutely WINNER for all times :( ..... Carenado, please make the Beech Family complete :( KingAirC90GT_exterior3_e.jpgKing-Air-C90.jpgAndreasEDDN

in case they would need an idea about systems of C90Smartcockpit5401.jpg

Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.60GHz | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 1600MHz (9-9-9-24) | ASUSTeK P8P67 DELUXE | EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Superclocked ACX 2.0+ | Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB | Crucial CT1000MX500 1TB | 2 x Western Digital WDC WD40EZRX 4TB | Creative X-Fi Audio Processor | NEC 24WMGX3 MultiSync | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

My list will be.1. Piper Cheyenne non T Tail and T tail versions. 2. Beech King air C-90, B200 and 350.3. Cessna 441 Conquest the model that has circle windows, because the other model that has rectangle windows was already done by Flight 1.4. Cessna 310, 320, 402, 421. 5. Beech Twin Bonanza. 6. Piper Navajo. 7. Aero Commander 520. 8. Rockwell Turbo Commander 690.

Hello, Here is my list-Cessna 421Cessna 310 Cessna 207Cessna 177Piper Tri-PacerJabiru J230Jabiru J430Piper Navajo

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

A Cessna 425 will be nice. What a shame there is no freeware or payware model in the Flight sim community. She is one of the best twins outhere.This is a picture of the Cessna 425 I'm talking about. It is high time we get a payware model of this beauty.

Guest KYBU18

Glasair III. I think the Aussim version lacks a bit.