Sign in to follow this  
ggi

Carenado aircraft wish list

Piper Tri-Pacer and a 60's based Piper Cherokee Six PA-32-260...

I'd say a Piper Tomahawk to go with my C152. Carenado had the Tomahawk in the earlier years of FS2002 ..+1 as well on a Piper Navajo / Cessna 402

+1
They are already doing the King Air. Piper Navajo Chieftain would be great. What about the Fairchild Metroliner? That would be interesting!

Can I add one to my list of requests? Antonov AN-2 I visited one of those at an airshow a couple of months ago, and it is really a nice bird.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest BeaverDriver

Straight Caravan but on floats (preferably not amphibs!) and on wheel/skis. Would make a really nice package to go along with the Grand Caravan, involve a minimum of work (the two fly virtually the same except the straight 208 is about 20 kts slower with the floats and skis) and would be a very popular seller. The Caravan is replacing the single Otter in a lot of operations so would be extremely popular among the bush flying set, which you have catered to very well indeed in the past. Thanks :)

Im still hoping for a modern c172. Like the S model. I really like the grey panel. If there is a modern c172 out there for Fsx somebody point me in the direction.

The Flight1 C172R or the default FSX C172S (add the RXP gauges to make the panel nicer).

Bert

How about a jet? I would LOVE to see Carenado produce a 550 series Citation. That would be great.Scott

How about a jet? I would LOVE to see Carenado produce a 550 series Citation. That would be great.Scott
I have a feeling that they're about to get into the jet department, they seem to be leaving behind the general aviation and working their way into the corporate world. I really hope that they still continue to make prop jobs though...I never was a jet person but then again maybe that's because I don't have the money to buy my own dry.png