Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

fs2004 landclass

Guest dredre20171

can i use easy landclass or any other landclass assitant to modify the landclass in fs2004? If there is a way can some1 plz post it? thanx

See no reason to post a screenshot or procedures. I authored Landclass Assistant, and yes you can use landclass updates created with it in FS2004. Same is true of any landclass program (such as mine, EZLandclass, FSLandclass, or some of Dick's tools).Photoreal scenery is also compatible.Landclass Design in FS2004 is a tad more challenging, because you have to exit the program in order to load new scenery, unlike prior versions of MSFS. OTH, initial load times of FS2004, even on my slow system, seem almost twice as fast as those in FS2002.Seeing Ken's reply, I didn't view your question as meaning "I have FS2004, can I use Landclass scenery". I believe you just want to know if you can use it when the time comes, and you'd like to know how. And to answer that, you use it exactly as you did in FS2002. If you know how to create and/or install Landclass for FS2002, you can do it for FS2004...