Sign in to follow this  
Guest Astrojet 112

Just spent a few days in Cleveland...

the city gets a lot of grief, or used to, but I was impressed with what I saw and the city seems to be a pretty happening place...anyway, they have a nice dock area next to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and next to that is a Coast Guard station and the Burke Lakefront airport. The airport looks very similar to Meigs Fields, which made me think it would be a nice default replacement since Meigs was torn up...would be nice if we had an add-on scenery for the area as the RnR Hall of Fame is not shown in FS2002 scenery...

Shez is working on a new scenery for KCLE. About time!Cleveland is a really nice place to live. We've been here 2-1/2 years and really like it.:-wave

Guest gat12

I lived in Cleveland for 5 years, great city. Now I am in Columbus and it stinks!!!! KCMH stinks!!! ;)Brian

Guest Astrojet 112

I have lived here all my life and absolutely LOVE it!GO BROWNIES!!! WOOF :)Astro