Sign in to follow this  
DaveH

Flipping Elevators !!

Guess the monitor didn't like my joke on "Flipping Elevators" - but here it is again; Some aircraft go into wild gyrations in my setup with wildly flipping elevators after about a minute of flight. Examples seem to be more Classic Aircraft than others (Chris Buff's Electra, Connies from Calclassics, etc). I thought I read somewhere before that it was due to Force Feedback joystick (I have Original MS model). Can anyone clue me in on this subject?Dave Hinson

A profanity in the subject line, even though filled with ***'s, will get it pulled everytime. Use of profanity in the message will also result in same. Continued use of profanity will render your account here null, void, inop, broken... well, you get the idea.

Tom, That was not meant as a profanity, just as a joke. F***ing does not fit with the "bad" word, but does with flipping. Sorry, just trying to inject a little levity into the forum. I enjoy this forum, and get a lot out of it. Hope this does not make me "personna non grata". Dave Hinson

Might I point out that "F***ing" cannot possibly spell "flipping". Letter count does not add up.. And no, you have not attained "persona non grata"... yet. :)

Well, I thought I had the letters counted out so that it would not be the bad word, but I must have made a mistake. Again, I apologize, and I think I had better let this rest now.Dave Hinson

Bones, Did not have this selected. Will try later. Need to re-download airplanes I had trouble with before. Thanks for the tip.Dave Hinson