Sign in to follow this  
NoahBryant

Door wont open

Im having the same problem... door wont open but all other animations work great.... on the ground no engines running latty datty dah...JR

Oh man this is so fusterating now....I uninstalled and completely reinstalled the plane and all my liveries. The door opened once for my first flight. Closed FS and now today, it's stuck again. I cannot get it to open using the keybord or the ramp manager.It's annoying because no I cannot use FS Passengers with the J41 at all if the main door wont open.Jax are you using FS Passengers?

Noah Bryant

Does it open if you're not using FSPassengers? I ask because there's a setting in FSPassengers that gives control of the door to the virtual flight attendant.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

It wont work no matter what. I know K.S. Weber is having the same problem and he does not have FSPax at all.Also - where in FSPAX Do you turn off the auto door thing? I havent been able to find it

Noah Bryant

The only addons I use with the J41 are ASX FSUIPC/WideFS. It used to work for me now problems but past few weeks it stopped working. And I havnt done any major systems changes lately.Is anyone useing NHancer while having this problem?JR

Jax- the only program I have that you are aslo using is FSUIPC

Noah Bryant

another update...I completely uninstalled the J41 and reinstalled it again. Once again the first flight worked fine but now it's stuck again.

Noah Bryant

Guest BlueRidgeDx

It's hard to fix it if they can't reproduce it. I've never had any trouble with the door throughout 10 beta versions, the RTM version, or SP1. It must be something unique to your setup. Check to make sure you don't have any duplicated key assignments across multiple controllers, check the keypress settings in FSUIPC to rule out any conflicts, try removing/undoing whatever you changed in your system before it started not working. After the door stops working, have you checked any other airplanes to see if it's isolated to the J41?

I'll echo Nick, I've been watching this thread looking for someone to discover the problem. Hopefully it will be reported when found.

Dan Downs KCRP

I'll keep testing it, but it's only the J41 that is affected, other planes work fine.

Noah Bryant

you mean after completely uninstalling and reinstalling J41 you still experienced the problem?

Noah Bryant