Sign in to follow this  
Guest isp437

737 600-700 download.

Guest isp437

Today I purchased the Boeing 737 600-700 New generation in download form. After loading in to the flight sim, I went to check it out and saw that the CRTs were empty, no image or the PFD or ND. I clicked on the overhead panel icon and got half a blank screen. The radio or throttle icon when clicked, produced nothing. Does anyone know why a newly purchased download would be like this. It's very frustrating. I encountered none of these problems when I purchased the 737 800-900 series.John

Today I purchased the Boeing 737 600-700 New generation in download form. After loading in to the flight sim, I went to check it out and saw that the CRTs were empty, no image or the PFD or ND. I clicked on the overhead panel icon and got half a blank screen. The radio or throttle icon when clicked, produced nothing. Does anyone know why a newly purchased download would be like this. It's very frustrating. I encountered none of these problems when I purchased the 737 800-900 series.John
From PMDG's wiki:Here's the proper install order: 1. 737NG 600/700 Main Installer 2. 737NG 600/700 Service Update 1.3 (if main installer is older than SU1.3) 3. 737NG 800/900 Addon 4. 737NG 800/900 Service Update 1 (if main installer is older than SU1) 5. 737NG 600/700 Model Update (updates the models to 800/900 standards) If you have recently downloaded both the 600/700 and/or 800/900 then you don't have to apply the updates.

To add to George's info, be sure the validation is working when you run the first installer. If you have problems with that, make sure a firewall isn't blocking the WAN side communications.

Dan Downs KCRP

There isn't any validation on the 737... You probably need to send an email to support and work through it with them John, I don't know what could cause this.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com