Sign in to follow this  
JHepburn

Rain Effect on the Wind Screen

It was enabled in SP1 after lots of user requests; if you have the pre-SP1 installer, then uninstall the JS41 and reinstall it, but don't patch it. This could of course lead to other problems, but my JS41 was fine pre-SP1 so it's worth a try if you desperately want the rain disabled. You could of course just turn the rain off, that also works :-)廖傑英 (Chris)

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Hopefully they will make this optional in the upcoming service update....although I'm doubtful. My two beefs are that 1) the animation is a little choppy and it makes my framerates appear lower, and 2) I have the artifacts several others do and am forced to turn off icing from the VC to clear it up.Thanks!