Sign in to follow this  
Arklight1

Silly Question about new Dreamfleet 152

Guest product

Just wondering, all the pics I've seen show a woman in the left seat- is this an option that can be changed? I'm guessing most simmers are men (large majority), and to me seeing a woman at the yoke in spot view sort of takes away from the "as real as it gets", rather than a generic male. If a woman is the set pilot, I wonder what the developers were thinking in making that choice?Best,Joel

Guest bigun

Yup, it's an option Male or Female student pilot.George Stoddard

Guest product

Well then that's pretty cool, the Dreamfleet team thinks of everything! I downloaded the plane last night, look forward to trying her out later.Best,Joel

>Does she look like the copilot in the Cessna 421?? LOL>>Regards, Michael>That's what I wondered ;) She is certainly, um, well proportioned LOL.KP

Guest RobK

Yep, that sure looks like the same female co-pilot from the F1 421C. Except in the C152 she is a lot less revealing. :-lol Rob

Guest racartron

< I'm guessing most simmers are men (large majority), and to me seeing a woman at the yoke in spot view sort of takes away from the "as real as it gets", rather than a generic male. >Er, Patty Wagstaff just might take issue with that comment :)Racartronit means something, but I just can't remember what

Guest TimD

"Well then that's pretty cool, the Dreamfleet team thinks of everything!"Credit where credit is due. Roger Dial/Flight 1 made the aircraft, and that gorgeous chick inside. DreamFleet only made the panel. Roger would probably appreciate getting some recognition too. ;-)http://www.fsd-international.com/team/TD_forum_sig.gif

Guest oyvindhansen

>Credit where credit is due. Roger Dial/Flight 1 made the>aircraft, and that gorgeous chick inside. DreamFleet only>made the panel. Roger would probably appreciate getting some>recognition too. ;-)Ahh, well that explains the chick. I remember he drew some criticism for the outfit of the female passenger in the 421 and released an alternate copilot update. :)- Oyvind

Thanks Tim,The male/female option was my idea on the Flight One Cessna 152 but the turtleneck wasn't. This is my personal copy :)Roger DialFlight One Software

Guest Ian Ritchie

Please?Summer does come around, and it isn't freezing up there ;)

"The male/female option was my idea on the Flight One Cessna152 but the turtleneck wasn't. This is my personal copy :)Roger DialFlight One Software"SOLD! I just bought a new Cessna! LOLActually the Cessna 421 is probably my fav aircraft and I was thinking about the 310, might as well....Since we're sharing here is one of my repaints of the 421Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Best, Michael

KDFW

>Thanks Tim,>>The male/female option was my idea on the Flight One Cessna>152 but the turtleneck wasn't. This is my personal copy :)>>Roger Dial>Flight One SoftwareLMAO!

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3