Sign in to follow this  
Guest nutcase

FS2K4 Posting Rules.

Guest The Ancient Brit

Does Avsim have a specific date when some of the rules on FS2K4 will be relaxed and if so, will there be announcement made about the relaxing of the rules?Denis. The Ancient Brit.

Guest Aidi

Hi Dennis,Any clamp down instigated here on Avsim with regards to FS2004 will be lifted on the offical release to the general public. As you and others are no doubt aware, there are a number of "illegal" copies floating around on the net, and its people with those copies we are trying to stop until that time.If you are a genuine owner of either a beta or gold copy, feel free to answer questions that others might raise. I think Ken covered most areas in the pinned post at the top of this forum.Hope that answers your question.RgdsAidihttp://www.vfr-flightcenter.com/avsim_sig.jpg

Guest The Ancient Brit

Thanks Aidi,Your reply nearly answers my question, but not quite. I fully understand the reasons behind Avim

Guest Ken_Salter

Actually, the "rules" have always been here. Don't post locations or screen shots of "illegal" software. We just wanted to make a specific point about FS2004 (for obvious reasons I hope).http://saltydogfly2.avsim.net/images/avsim_sig.jpg"I am the keeper of the cheese; you are the lemon merchant"

Guest The Ancient Brit

Understood Ken, but you can't offer me a date?Denis. The Ancient Brit.

Denis,In all likelihood, the opening date will be July 29th (a couple of weeks from now). That's the release date for FS2004 here in the USA.Bear!P.S. There is no date we will relax the rules for those with illegal copies.

Guest Aidi

I have just called a couple of vendors here in the UK with regards to the release date of FS2004. As of yet, they do not have an offical release date. I did read on one site that it could be as early as 1st August... but as we know dates are very prone to shifting to the right! I will make a few more enquiries and see what i can find.rgdsAidihttp://www.vfr-flightcenter.com/avsim_sig.jpg

Guest nutcase

Hi.Release of FS2004 in Norway (slighty Northeast of UK) is July 29th.Jan Roar R