Sign in to follow this  
Guest A321

FS FALCON F-16 BY LAGOONLINE.COM?? DOWNLOAD ISSUSE??

I have purchased FS FALCON from lagoonline.com I paid for it and and got the code for the download. I went to download it and a little license agreement screen pops and you cant modify the window to select yes no agree etc... So with that in mind I closed the window and clicked on the file and right clicked and then save target as and then it gave me an error. I don't understand why I can't download it!! You should be able to download it right now without paying but after you download it and try to unzip then it will ask for a code. Does anyone have this product and used the download site and worked?? If you have please send me a link to click on so I can download it or send me the files you have. I already have the code I need to download it otherwise I am for know out $30.00 The product is located at www.lagoonline.com click on products under download and click on FS FALCON FOR FS2002 Thanks for all help. Joe

Guest racartron

Post this at LAGO's forum. Whenever there is a proble like this, they will fix it. I believe Shaun is on support duty tonight and he is pretty sharp. Since anyone can down load the file, he can provide y9u a direct link possibly. He has done it for me in the past.BTW, when I couldn't get to the D/L file, it was always a cookie problem. Delete the Lago cookie and try it again. That always worked for me and I have most of their goodies in my inventory.Racartronit means something, but I just can't remember what

How do I go about deleting the cookie? Can you tell me step by step how to do it and exactly how you did it? Sorry for being a pain in the neck. Thanks for your help. Joe

Guest Ian Ritchie

When the little license agreement opens, press F11 to go into full screen mode with that window.See if it helps! :)

Guest A321

Just download it from SimmarketJason