Sign in to follow this  
Guest SomaliACE

Somalia F-16/F-15/Boeing777

Guest SomaliACE

Hey follow simmers,I have had problems in finding Somali aircrafts to fly there is not too many aircrafts of Somalia. Its just one in the whole of flight sim world. I would like to do repaint for F-16/F15 in Somali Air Force livery and one Boeing 777 in Somali Airlines livery. I would be more than glad to have these aircrafts once i could fly in the colours of my home country thanks for reading it.The F-16 should be based on Kirk Olsens Model. (If possible one texture in desert camo)The Boeing 777 should be based on PoskyThe F-15 could be based on any freeware high quality model. (If possible one texture in desert camo)I have here some visual referrenceFor F-16 148thf16cpolandblock52wm.jpgw%38%300.pngDesert camo for F-161352524.jpgw640.pngFor F-15f15schem2c.jpgw778.pngDesert camo for F-1543390311.jpgw135.pngYou could clearly see the livery of Somali Airlines on Boeing 707-320 in 1980s(PS; Note the arabic dont put the arabic at end thank you very much) Instead put this slogan Soomaaliyeey Toosoow 0338700.jpgw640.pngAnyone could help me on this please thank you very much !!!

Guest SomaliACE

I dont expect to repaint all of these models even single one im happy with please and please could you help me out on this i will be very glad