Sign in to follow this  
clayton4115

Aussies - FS2004 made to midday television yesterday!

Guest freequest

O well I dont watch free to air TV only Austar :)...I just hope the FS turns up last time i orderd FS2k2 Pro from harvey norman it took them almost 6 months to get it in...

Guest JonP01

>O well I dont watch free to air TV only Austar :)...>>I just hope the FS turns up last time i orderd FS2k2 Pro from>harvey norman it took them almost 6 months to get it in...That's a very good point and a similar thing happened to me. Maybe not the six months, but Dymocks in the Sydney CBD had it way before it ever turned up at HN or Grace Bros. That's probably why I won't pre-order and instead will just wait till I see it on someone's shelf. Saving $10 for the HN pre-order isn't really worth even an extra couple of weeks wait if you ask me. I'm already busting at the bit.

Guest allblack

Hey, two Kiwi's in one post.Let's make it three!!Roll on the Tri-Nations!!!

JonPO1 :-waveHN have it on their system and are excepting orders already with the 10% discount offer.I have never had a problem with HN Moore Pk before....I find that if its on their system with a specific date they are quite reliable.The Power Games site listed below is also quoting end July dates.http://www.powergames.com.au/?session=3f14...UTURE&offset=10RegardsLozza :-jumpy

I just want to know what place has it first in Sydney so i can plan a day off work

Guest JonP01

>I just want to know what place has it first in Sydney so i>can plan a day off workJust a day? I'd be taking two weeks annual leave :-)

Guest JonP01

>JonPO1 :-wave>>HN have it on their system and are excepting orders already>with the 10% discount offer.>I have never had a problem with HN Moore Pk before....I find>that if its on their system with a specific date they are>quite reliable.>The Power Games site listed below is also quoting end July>dates.>http://www.powergames.com.au/?session=3f14...UTURE&offset=10>>Regards>Lozza :-jumpy Thanks Lozza. I might go to HN Campbelltown on Thursday and see what they have to say.

2 weeks! wow after 2 weeks you would be sick of 2004, everything in moderation they say ;-)

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram