Sign in to follow this  
Guest BobL

File Replacement

Guest BobL

I had a large number of freeware downloads backed up on CD. One of those discs will not permit me to restore to the HD citing some type of 'Cyclic Redundancy Error'...whatever that means. The good news is that I had a catalogue of what was on the CD that I kept somewhere other than on the CD. I have successfully re-downloaded everything on that CD except for the following files..sb7221.zipsia346.zipSimubuild_Houselivery_A346.zipsoutheast_dc-9-32_1999.zipsouthern_dc-9-31_1978.zipsouthwest_737-300_n665wn.zipsouthwest_737-5h4_shamu_2001.zipsp777.zipspirit_dc-9-32_2000.zipspirit_dc-9-40_2000.zipstar_europe_737-497_1997.zipsudflug_dc-9-32_1968.zipsun_express_737-3y0_1999.ziprj85northwest.zipI made a search of the FS sites that I frequent (Including AVSIM, Mike Stone's Hangar, etc.) and cannot find these. Does anyone recognize these files? Could you tell me where I might find them so that I can replace them?ThxBobL

At flightsim.com:FS2002 - FS2002 AircraftFS2002 Boeing 727-200 PackageName: sb7222.zip Size: 987,064 Date: 08-21-2002 Downloads: 10705 FS2002 Boeing 727-200 Package, v2. A Gmax model in five major liveries (Alitalia, Air France, Eastern, Piedmont, and Condor). Features a full range of animation including accurate flaps and landing gear movement. Also reflective textures with night lighting. A custom panel is provided. By Mike Stone.For Simubuild:http://www.savas.co.za/download.php?type=3At FS.com again:FS2002 - FS2002 AircraftFS2002 Avro RJ85Name: btarj85.zip Size: 339,963 Date: 07-12-2002 Downloads: 2536 FS2002 Avro RJ85. Gmax model has fully animated parts including functional suspension and folding landing gear struts. Includes five major liveries - Air Botnia, Lufthansa, Northwest, Swissair and United with full night lighting. By Mike Stone. Alastair

Guest BobL

Hello and Thank YouI had seen the sb7222.zip. I assumed that that the 7221.zip had different liveries. It may be just a later version of the same liveries. Just trying to make certain before I write them off.Same for the btarj85.zip. It appears to be the same as Mike Stone's srj85. Again making certain I don't lose any liveries.At the savas web site, I didn't see the House Livery (Simubuild_Houselivery_A346.zip). I saw the basepacks, effects, sounds and a south african livery but not the house. Did I miss something?In further trying to reconstruct the lost files, I learned last night that the RJ85 file (the last one in the originl list) is of an IADG model. The model and textures are the work of Robert Versluy and the airfile Alexander Metzger. I tried to find a website for IADG but all the links that came up in the search were broken. Would you know a way for me to find that one? I found the sia file, thanks to an email I received so it's off the list.Thank You for your help.BobL