Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

An interesting perspective on Flight Sims...

This link was posted on another FS site...http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/editorial/revie...&popf_id=234941It certainly provides quite a diverse set of views on MSFS or rather the non-shoot em up genre of simulators. These views IMHO are more reflective of the general public that MS is trying to cater for, than what you'd get at this forum or others like it.Makes for some interesting reading... Your opinions?Chris Porter:-outtaPerthWestern AustraliaIntel Pentium IV 3.0GHz (800FSB) Socket 478 pins CPU w/Hyper-Thread Technology MSI 875P NEO FIS2R, AGP 8X, i875P ICH5R Chipset with Gigiabit LanKingmax 512MB PC3200 Double Data Rate (DDR) RAM CAS-2.5- 400MHz Rated x 2BUILT By ATI (Original) Radeon 9800PRO w/TV Out & DVI 128Meg DDRTEAC DV-W50E, 4x DVD-R/ 2x RW, 16xCD-R, 8xCD-RW, 16xDVD, 32x CD-ROM Internal Drive Only Western Digital Raptor 36.0GB HDD IDE, 8MB Cache, 5.2ms, 10,000rpm , S-ATA, w/DataLifeguard WD 40Gig HD for dataATX 470W Pentium IV Power Supply CESkyhawk Jupiter Aluminum CaseHyundai -ImageQuest P910 , 19" Multi-Scan Digital MonitorHercules Game Theater XP, 6.1 speakers Dolby

Who's the Yahoo that says he "owns" FS2004 and is going to break all 4 CDs??? Since it's not out yet he would have to be a Beta tester, wouldn't he? Sounds like another kid just making trouble. Take those "reviews" with a large grain of salt and call me in the morning.

Yup, I posted that thread at the other forum and man, I couldn't believe some of that junk being said on there. He "owns" it - yeah right! I really loved the one guy too too who said that buyers who don't own FS yet should get 2002 instead of 2004 - what the heck??!!Ryan

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com